Tuesday 1 August 2017

Anointed to Win!

“Thus, says the Lord to His anointed, To Cyrus, whose right hand I have held—To subdue nations before him. And loose the armour of kings, to open before him the double doors, so that the gates will not be shut: ‘I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze, and cut the bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the Lord, who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel. (Isaiah 45:1-3)

 NCC EP August Prayer Focus:
  • Individual and corporate empowerment: “thus, says the Lord to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have held..” Psalms 18:29-43
  • Individual and corporate victories over challenges: “..to subdue nations before him and loose the armour of kings..”. (Is. 10:27; Zechariah 4:6-7)
  • Individual & Corporate divine acceptance & influence in places that matters: “..to open before him the double doors, so that the gates will not be shut…”
  • Access into the plans, places and purpose of God for us:” ...I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze, and cut the bars of iron.” (Micah 2:13)
  • Increase in spiritual, intellectual, economic and human resources enrichment & growth: “I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places” (Luke 4:18)
  • Increasing revelation & transformation in our lives: “that you may know that I, the Lord, who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel” The anointing quickens and strengthen you to walk worthy of the Lord. (Rom 8:11
  • Restoration for those who might have made costly mistakes dues to fear, ignorance, influence, sin or unbelief: Heb. 4:15; Romans 8:28; Obadiah 1:17; 2 Kings 6:1-7;  Psalms 18:45

Please Pray with me:

Heavenly Father, I thank you for the operations of the Holy Spirit in my life. I declare, in the month of August, through the anointing of the Holy Spirit, i will win in every area of my life. I will operate in excellent wisdom, inspired by the Holy Spirit. My life will bring pro-active change to my family, work-place, and God-given responsibilities. I will be the head and not the tail. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
Please dial in to pray with us every Monday morning at 5.30am.
EP PrayerLine

No comments:

Post a Comment